Adorable south side 3 bed, 2 bath home that is close to everything: schools, grocery, the bluffs and parks. This beautiful home has been fully renovated: updated sewer, plumbing, electrical, new interior walls throughout, windows and more! You'll instantly notice the beautiful hickory hardwood floors throughout the main level. Escape to the large master suite featuring a beautiful ensuite with walk in shower, tub, custom sink and large closet area. Enjoy your morning coffee on the private balcony. You're sure to feel at home with the updated kitchen and modern living room featuring a nice gas fireplace. Main floor laundry with ample storage space. Entertaining will be a must with the large custom-built deck and patio. Very nice 2 car garage (22' x 24').
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1,450 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,450 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price