Resting on the 18th hole with spectacular views of the golf course and wildlife! Robust build made of concrete block and excellent masonry rock siding. Kitchen has cherry cabinets, quartz counter-tops, glass tile back splash, table/island. Wood burning fireplace is two sided for ease of loading from the mud room. Main floor living with laundry, garage, master bedroom and anything else you would need to make living easier. Finished basement with a walk-out patio for your guests or family. Enjoy the views and host the 19th hole from your wrap around composite deck. Jump on your cart and head down your very own path to the clubhouse for a round of golf.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,864 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,864 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Off MBR,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-rented
- Propane. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower,Stone,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. Baths. ,Addl Accessibility Features,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Grab Bars in Bath,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance,Ramped or Level from Garage,Roll in Shower,Stall Shower.
- Low E Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Natural Fireplace,Sauna
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler