This fantastic property features three bedrooms and one bathroom. It boasts an excellent location, just a block away from downtown Onalaska and conveniently close to both Lake Onalaska and the Great River State Bike Trail. Numerous updates have been made, including new drywall, electrical improvements, updated kitchen flooring, a newer water heater and furnace (replaced in Nov 2019)! The lower level has been enhanced with a new bedroom with an egress window. The landscaping has also been upgraded with rubber mulch, and a new deck with stairs has been added to the side of the house. Additionally, the home includes a tuck-under garage and sits on a nice corner lot! Don't miss out on this affordable home! Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Farmhouse, 1-1/2 Story
1,189 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,189 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Ramped or Level Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Built-in under Home.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price