Don't let the year-built fool you! You will think you're walking into new construction! This 3-BR, 2-Bath home has been completely and VERY tastefully updated from top to bottom and is in walking distance to the Holmen Aquatic Center and Deerwood Park. Some highlights include luxury plank flooring throughout the main floor, with a remodeled kitchen boasting white cabinets and stainless-steel appliances. The large master bedroom in the lower level has TWO walk-in closets and a beautifully remodeled bathroom with walk-in shower. Relax in the fenced-in back yard on either the deck or patio; or enjoy the front porch. The oversized 1.5 car garage has plenty of room for extra storage. A home of this quality and condition never lasts long so schedule your showing today! You won't be disappointed!
Single Family, Other
1,716 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
1,716 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,040 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 676 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price