Rare opportunity to own a newer ranch home close to shopping, restaurants, and a short drive to Fort McCoy. This 3 bed 2 bath home features an open concept floorplan, main floor laundry, true master en-suite, functional kitchen with high-end appliances, and ample storage. Enjoy the summer nights on your 14' x 12' concrete patio in your fully fenced backyard. Maintenance free vinyl siding and windows, attached 2-car (extra deep) garage with floor drain, concrete driveway and front patio, are topped off with mechanicals that are only 6 years old!! Not big enough? The framed and insulated lower level offers ample space to finish! 2 bedrooms (egress windows already installed), a den, and a full bath already roughed in, and still have plenty of room for all of your storage!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,256 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,256 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price