Charming 3 bedroom 2 bath home provides a country feel yet is located in the village of Bangor. Overlooking the village park, this property has numerous updates such as baths, kitchen, siding, roof, furnace and a brand new C/A unit. Features include kitchen with hickory cabinets, 2 islands and a huge dining area. LR has a gas fireplace and looks out to the wrap around deck. Main flr master with walk in closet addn 2 bdrms upstairs with bath. Detached garage has spaces for 2 cars and a large workshop area. Park like yard offers large garden space, multiple fruit and flowering trees and actually adjoins the village park and trout fed Dutch creek. Steps lead to the park with fishing, bike trail, skate park, ball diamond, and play ground areas. First area log home built here in 1853.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 1-1/2 Story
1,750 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
1,750 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Dual Entry Off MBR,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Shower over Tub
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price