This house has such charm, it needs some TLC, fresh paint, but all of the classics are still there: hardwood floors, beautiful woodwork, open staircase, leaded windows. Seller has replaced all windows except the leaded windows, not wanting to take away that feature, also the front large window passed the energy testing, so that remained. This home will not pass for FHA or VA loans, the exterior paint is chipping, seller will not give a credit, it is as is.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
1,920 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
1,920 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Jetted Tub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,920 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler