Charming, spacious Cape Cod in desirable neighborhood. Larger than it looks with 5 bedroom potential. Large living/great room flooded with natural light, featuring a lovely fireplace (unlined flue) with built-ins on each side. French doors lead to a wonderful 4 season room, which leads to a large, partially covered deck. Bright, cheery kitchen with newer stove and micro and breakfast bar. The main floor also boasts a bedroom and full bath. Upstairs you will find the pretty master suite, 2 additional bedrooms, and a full bath. There are hardwoods on each level. Downstairs is a finished family room with a brand new sump pump and Beaver System, as well as a guest room/den and bath. The home features a fully fenced backyard that is just stunning when in full bloom.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,460 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,460 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,564 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 477 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced yard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price