The natural light from the morning sun will shine thru the vaulted ceiling in the kitchen, dining and to the living area. A deck off of the patio door creates more space to enjoy and access to the back yard. The finishes from a warm luxury vinyl tile to the stone colored cabinetry with the island being white cabinets, buyers can pick a countertop to accent these cabinets and to their taste, white trim and stone colored doors throughout main level will give a great trendy look at this affordable price. Pantry closet offers great extra space in the kitchen for storage. Off the 3 car garage is a mud room with large coat closet and laundry area with laundry sink. Split bedrooms design, lower level offers 2 egress & 1 daylight windows, stubbed for a 3rd bathroom to add space to home if needed.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,360 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,360 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,680 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price