Nestled on a cul de sac and a spacious semi private lot with mature trees, gardens and a treehouse for the kids to enjoy sits this well maintained home with close proximity to shopping, restaurants & more. Updated throughout and is move in ready. Access to this scenically pleasing backyard, deck and patio from the dining/kitchen area, bay window in the front living area allows great natural lighting. The main floor bedrooms offer comfortable space with nice sized closets and bathroom completes this level. An en suite welcomes you into the lower with extra closet space, private tiled shower and bathroom. Family room space to use as you need with a transitional space to use as a craft room or office area with walkout access to the backyard. Pre-inspection available.
Single Family, Other
1,750 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,750 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 875 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 795 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partial Finished,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price