Beautiful & well-maintained ranch-style home on over an acre! Located conveniently between Fort Mccoy & Tomah on a peaceful dead-end road. Country setting surrounded by mature trees & beautiful landscaping w/ unique brick facade & large patios. Boasting 2 full bathrooms, 3 spacious bedrooms & laundry on the main floor, plus a 4th non-conforming bedroom in the basement. Stunning open concept kitchen w/ large island, quality solid surface granite countertops & newer stainless steel appliances. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet, spacious & bright foyer with fireplace complimented by large master bathroom. Newer well (2019), new roof (2020), and newer water heater (2019). This main floor centric ranch home is sure to please, contact agent for your private showing!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,200 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
2,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Off MBR,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,000 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Partial,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Closet(s),Walk-thru Bedroom,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price