Welcome Home! Charming 3 bed Cape Cod home in a nice south side location. Living room, dining room, large eat-in kitchen, bedroom and full bath complete the main level. There are two nice sized bedrooms upstairs, The lower level is finished with a family/rec room with gas fireplace, bar area, and 2nd bath. Perfect for family and entertaining. Large fenced backyard. Patio. Extra large 2.5 car, insulated garage with extra parking in the rear. Newer windows, roof, chimney, siding, furnace, A/C, and both baths have been remodeled. Move right in!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1,274 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,274 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Dryer,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler