This cozy Cape Cod offers a spacious and bright living room and separate family room, an updated kitchen with SS appliances, split bedrooms with 2 on main, 1 upstairs and a 4th nonconforming in the lower level (excellent as a home office!), 2 full bathrooms, and a large laundry room plus separate storage. Enjoy the generous sized backyard with lilac, peonies and hostas, fully fenced in, and grill on the covered patio year round. As for the 2.5 car garage, it is clean & new smelling, built just 10 years ago, with room for a workbench, bikes, kayaks and storage above! Park your boat on the paved double pad adjacent to the garage, or use it to play basketball, away from the street. Lovely neighborhood just minutes to Longfellow MS, shopping centers, Emerson pool, library and movie theatre.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,600 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,150 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 450 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Split Bedrooms,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stucco, Vinyl
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price