Escape to your own Garden of Eden in beautiful Galesville, Wisconsin. Conveniently located just 20minutes from the La Crosse area, near Winona and Arcadia . This exceptional four bedroom home sitson nearly four acres with a creek running through the property. There will be plenty of room in thisgorgeous home with four bedrooms, vaulted ceilings, open concept kitchen and living area. 3 car heated garage plus an additional 22x35 ft space beneath garage with heated floors and 16ft power garage door. Large Master bedroom with en suite. Large family room in the lower level, with in-floor heat to keep you warm all yearlong. Main level laundry. Enjoy a peaceful afternoon with the wonderful screened in deck, or on the hammock in the sun. Don't miss the peaceful romantic creekside swing.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,695 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
3,695 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler