Less than 2 years old and better than new! Must see! Enjoy the spaciousness of every room. This home is custom built throughout! All cabinets, builtins, trim and doors are Amish made. Leathered granite countertops and large center island. Double oven, high end appliances. Under cabinet lighting and beautiful backsplash. Large pantry. Mudroom as you come in from 3 car garage. Built-in speakers & 9 foot ceilings. Gorgeous solid Hickory hardwood floors. Master bedroom is a Sanctuary. Beautiful walk-in closet and walk-in shower. Enjoy your morning coffee in front of the gas fireplace or deck. Open concept with dining area between kitchen & living room. Lower level with Luxury Vinyl flooring and walk out. 2 large bedrooms both with walk in closets. Rec room & family room. Plenty of storage
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
4,019 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,019 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,219 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price