Not your conventual spec home. Seller put thought in this homes floor plan, materials and extra added touches. Main floor has almost 2,000 sq. ft., with room to grow in the basement. 1,019 sq. ft. garage has zero threshold into the home. Spacious mud room with built-in bench with cubbies and shiplap paneling. Generous laundry room that feature sink and room for plenty of storage. Open concept LR/DR/KIT.. Kitchen features island, two-tone kitchen cabinets & walk-in pantry. Amish made cabinets and trim (thru out the home), trey ceiling (LR and Master BR), LVP flooring, Designated office with a barn door. Cover front porch w/ pillars and recess lighting. 28 X 12 maintenance free covered deck off of dining. Set up for radon mitigation system. large .402 corner lot. This home won't disappoint
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,936 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
1,936 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,936 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Stubbed for Bathroom
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price