Beautiful brick and steel siding on this well built 5 bedroom home with many updates. Floor to ceiling brick electric fireplace on both sides of living room/dining area. Brick wood burning fireplace in lower family room. Lots of light and nice floor plan. Large foyer welcomes you to this home. Front porch and welcoming 3 season porch off the kitchen, patio both facing East. Second level has 3 bedrooms, bath and BONUS/GREAT ROOM with wood flooring, pitched ceilings and small deck. Large closets and storage areas throughout the home. 32X54 Shed for cars, motor homes, mowers and work shop. Garden shed just off garage PLUS an outside kitchen with gas stove, and wood butcher block for fishing and hunting. Class I trout stream and deer hunting. American Waterworks equipment in lower level
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
4,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
4,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned,Window A/C
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Finished,Full
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Electric Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Brick
- Body of Water
- Little La Crosse Riv
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Horse Allowed,Patio.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price