New in the 1930's, this charmer has 1,000 sq.ft., polished wood floors, 3 bedrooms (1 non conforming), 2 full baths, mostly newer replacement windows and numerous details of the era! Step into the 28 x 8 enclosed front porch with beadboard ceiling. From there into your living room with 9' ceilings and electric fireplace, and adjoining dining room. Your south facing kitchen has a large pantry for all your home canned goods. Step out the kitchen to the backyard with plenty of room to add your gardening touches or a pool and trampoline for the kids! If you are a first time home buyer or downsizing is in the cards, this may be your next home!
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
1,000 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 796 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 204 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Electric Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price