This immaculate Cape Cod has been meticulously maintained by the same family for over 45 years. A bay window, arched doorways, and hardwood floors (under carpet) add character, yet this home has no shortage of modern conveniences and updates. Spacious rooms, a kitchen that is open to the large dining room, and a convenient breezeway off the garage. All bedrooms are generously sized with plenty of closet space. Finished lower level with a family room, office, full bath, and plenty of storage. All the mechanicals have recently been updated (2014 or newer) and the windows have been updated by The Board Store. The gorgeously landscaped yard is fenced and features an irrigation system. Steel siding and roof new in 2014. Located within walking distance of schools, shopping, and recreation.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1,914 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,914 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,514 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partial Finished,Shower
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price