Have you been wanting to own a historic piece of La Crosse? Welcome to 2203 King St! This well-maintained 2-bed, 2-bath home situated on a corner lot will welcome you the moment you step through the original arched front door. With charm and character throughout, including original woodwork, beautiful hardwood floors, and a gas fireplace, there is so much to love about this property! Recent updates to put your mind at ease include all electrical work in the home, added insulation, and maintenance free vinyl fencing. Additional bedrooms could be added to the top floor and/or lower level of the home. All this home needs is for you to move in, relax, and enjoy!
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
1,800 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Expandable Attic,Gas Fireplace,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stucco, Brick
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price