Charming 30's bungalow right in the heart of La Crosse! Open living & dining room, full of natural light w/beautiful hardwood floors. The two main floor bedrooms have great space, along w/hardwood floors. The cheery kitchen will bring a smile to your face! Spend your mornings in your 4 seasons room, & your summer evenings on your large deck, overlooking the perfectly landscaped, fenced in backyard. The spacious 2.5 car garage w/alley access has plenty of space for vehicles, toys & more! Escape to the upstairs & turn it into your own private master suite! Large closets/storage space in the bedroom area & hallway. Updated half bath right off the bedroom. Extra space for a sitting area or a great place for an office! Basement is unfinished with plenty of storage. Home warranty included!
Single Family, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,552 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,552 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,552 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price