These sellers loved their UW-L neighborhood location so much that they added a 14x24 two-story addition to update their charming 4 bdrm, 2.5 bathrm bungalow. From its updated, cheerful red door w/keyless lock, to its front sunroom/ porch & lrg kitchen center island, this welcoming home wins hearts. More perks: Fenced backyd, 2-car garage, glowing hardwd flrs, newer CA, garage door& many new windows. Basement hangout/rec rm w/handy half bath is ready for your style. Two full baths, one is dual entry off master, other on main flr. Living rm freshly painted. Great location close to schools, parks, trails, city busline. Window warranty is transferable to buyer, see details on warranty. Sellers prefer June 8 closing. Offers due 3 pm Sun., April 2. Buyer, buyer agent to verify all measurements.
Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,190 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,190 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Dual Entry Off MBR,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,190 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stucco, Vinyl
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price