Immaculate Central La Crosse bungalow offering the perfect blend historic charm and modern upgrades. Twelve inch baseboards, arched doorways, glass doorknobs, and gleaming original hardwood floors add character throughout the entire main level. The custom kitchen was upgraded with new cabinetry, stainless appliances, and quartz countertops; designed with the time period the home was built in mind. Two main floor bedrooms share a full, updated bathroom. The lower level was recently completed and offers a family room, full bathroom, and third bedroom with an egress window. You'll enjoy the modern recessed lighting throughout the home. Ideal outdoor space that features a cozy three season porch with a wood vaulted ceiling, fenced yard, and a newer 2 car garage off the alley.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
1,944 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,944 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,080 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price