Feel right at home whether in the front or the back. A spacious main floor invites you with a open concept. Two bedrooms on the main floor, full bath and main floor laundry. A updated kitchen with a full dining room, eat-in and peninsula bar will allow the entertainment for many guests. If that isn't enough, enjoy the expansive sun-room with many large windows! Upstairs is three more bedrooms and a great room. The oversized two car garage, car port and storage shed all have access to the alley. The full basement has another full laundry set and half bath. Updated mechanicals will give you ease and piece of mind.The fenced in green space will allow you to keep pets close to home. A great location with easy access to most amenities.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
1,826 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,826 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat, Solar. Forced Air.
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level from Garage,Stall Shower.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Carport,Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price