Private premier neighborhood on the beautiful Golf Course at Cedar Creek. Exceptional full brick exterior with 3 car garage, metal fence, and aggregate concrete patio. The open main floor features Hardwood floors throughout, two way gas fireplace, formal dining room, formal living room, office, sun filled family room, huge master suite, guest bedroom, and a Chef's kitchen with Subzero Fridge, Wolf cooktop, a double oven and granite countertops. Family room, two bedrooms, nonconforming bedroom, full bath and unbelievable storage on lower level with additional stairway off garage. An exceptional home in an exceptional setting.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
5,500 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
5,500 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,977 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,548 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,Hot Tub,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Sprinkler System.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler