This small home is actually more spacious than one would think! The open concept living room and kitchen is very convenient for entertaining. You will also enjoy the convenience of the attached garage to bring your groceries right into the kitchen. Plus all the appliances are included. The den could become a 2nd bedroom with the addition of a window. The full basement with a walk out to the large back yard, the front and back deck are just a couple of the other added benefits. The house was moved onto the lot several years ago and was completely updated in 1990.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
850 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
850 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 850 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 850 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Kitchen Island,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler