Welcome Home! This 3 bedroom, 2 bath, raised ranch is set on a large lot with mature trees at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Main level features a living room, large eat-in kitchen with new flooring, fixtures, and plenty of cabinets. There are sliding doors to a back deck. 3 good sized bedrooms and one full bath. The lower level has a family room with a natural fireplace, second bath and storage space. This home has been freshly painted , cleaned and new carpet throughout, making it easy for you to move right in! This property is an estate. RECR has not been completed by POA. Newer roof and siding, furnace and water heater. Being sold ''as is''.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
Municipal Water,Private Well,Well
1,644 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
1,644 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,144 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- ,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Natural Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price