2 Story Contemporary Home on a private, low traffic street with views of Cedar Creek Golf Course. As you enter through the front door, you will be drawn to the sunken living room with floor to ceiling windows and cozy 2 way stone fireplace, separating a more formal and informal living room. Updated kitchen with cambria counters stainless appliances and eat-up bar. Formal dining room. Patio doors to deck, gazebo and fireplace area. 1st floor master suite, office/den and 1/2 bath with laundry complete the main level. Upstairs has a nice loft area with 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath. The lower level is finished with plenty of space to entertain family and friends with a bar, game room and family room. Large storage room and 1/2 bath. 2.5 car garage. So much to enjoy inside and out!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
2,673 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,673 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Dual Entry Off MBR,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Poured Concrete,Radon Mitigation
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Pantry,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price