Imagine owning 38.98 +/- acres of beautiful views, woods, & open land, Enjoy dark starlit nights, & bright blue days, sounds of birds, the joy of wildlife, & gardening. Relax, fish & swim in your own private spring-fed pond w/ its deepest point at 15'! This very private setting offers a contemporary home w/ its walls of windows & wrap around deck blending the inside & outside living experiences accentuated by the natural hardwood & Marmoleum flooring, bamboo kitchen cabinetry, manufactured stone countertops and contemporary living room fireplace. 38' x 24' detached garage w/ upstairs office space. Array of solar panels & a barn. Let the pictures tell the story. Mill Creek w/ excellent trout fishing is just across the street. The home has fiber optic internet.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
2,966 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,966 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,718 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Radiant.
- Full Size Windows,Partial,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Roll in Shower,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Free Standing Stove,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Ag. Forest
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price