Rare find - Washington Heights. Quiet neighborly cul-de-sac. Well-maintained split-level w/ open-concept dining/living room, cathedral ceilings, gas fireplace w/ marble hearth. Lots of natural light. Efficient galley kitchen. Two bedrooms/full bath per level offer options. Baths feature granite counters/ceramic floors. Upper level has office area w/ built-in shelves/desk. Lower level includes flex room & laundry area. Large sliding glass doors open to private outdoor living space w/ multi-level deck & patio. Great for entertaining. Beautiful, low-maintenance landscaping. Driftless countryside views. Two-car garage w/ side & rear entry. Radiant heat. New boiler 12/22. Central AC. Updated windows. Energy efficient. Two owners.
Single Family, Other
1,992 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,992 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,080 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 912 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Full,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price