Charming, turn-key cape cod on La Cosse's northside! This beautiful home features hardwood floors in the living room w/built-in book case, galley kitchen (appl incld) with secretariat and window above the sink overlooking the park-like setting in the back yard, adorable dining space w/corner hutch, french doors leading into the spacious 4 season room w/vaulted ceiling, main floor bed and bath. The upper level features 2 beds w/hardwood floors, ample storage/built-ins and convenient office space. If you are looking for additional space, you'll appreciate the finished LL w/family room, non-conforming bed, bath, storage space and laundry facility. Once you think you've seen it all, you'll be impressed by the fenced-in yard w/apple tree, patio (w/refurbished brick pavers) and 2 car garage!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1,900 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,900 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Walk-thru Bedroom,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler