Well cared for charming bungalow in convenient south-side neighborhood. This 2 bedroom/1 bath home offers plenty of character at a reasonable price. The main floor offers bright & cheery living rm(oak hardwoods, arched doorway, built ins); spacious formal dining rm(hardwoods); eat-in kitchen(plenty of cabinets, new countertop, ceramic backsplash, appliances included); 2 main floor bedrooms & full bathroom. Lower level offers 19x13 family rm, laundry rm, plenty of storage space, updated furnace/electrical/water heater. Enjoy the fenced rear yard(large patio/shade tree), low maintenance exterior(stucco siding, vinyl replacement windows, aluminum trim), 1 car garage, tastefully landscaped(perennials/flowering shrubs). Call today for your private showing.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
1,624 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,624 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 812 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 250 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partial Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price