You will find unparalleled craftsmanship & timeless features in this beautiful ranch rambler style home! Incredible natural light and panoramic views on both levels! Gorgeous hardwoods used throughout including oak floors, cherry cabinets & lots of built-ins! Tons of living space & plentiful storage; 2 fireplaces; formal dining; walk-in closets! True quality from top to bottom! Paver tile driveway and huge paver patio ideal for entertaining and enjoying the view of Granddad Bluff! Fabulous city cul-de-sac location bordering Forest Hills Golf Course!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,400 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,758 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price