Come see this beautiful 4 Bed/3 Bath Holmen home featuring custom kitchen with granite tops and island, bright and cheery 4 season sunroom with custom built-ins overlooking the fenced back yard. The primary suite has large walk in closet and bathroom with heated floor. The lower level has 2 large bedrooms both with walk in closets, a full bathroom and a huge family room complete with gas fireplace. The attached heated garage has Tesla car charger set up. There is a storage shed in the back yard and an additional parking area set up for your RV or camper. And don't forget about the bike/hiking trail just behind the fence. Call today to see this fine home!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story, 3+ Story
2,419 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,419 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,392 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,027 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows
- ,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price