Located in an established Southside neighborhood, this home has many possibilities. WIthin the last 10 years, many major updates were made, including the roof, LP siding, windows & gutters. Some adjustments were made to make it handicap accessible, including 3 ramps and 2 main level baths converted to 1 w/dual entry. As you walk in through the garage you enter into a transitional space that makes a great office space w/a 1/2 bath conveniently located & leads you to a screen porch converted into another private room that takes you to the partially fenced back yard. A ramped entry to the main living space of the home includes all solid surface flooring throughout the kitchen, dining space, living rm & all 3 Brs. The LL is finished with a family rm, 4th BR & storage & laundry.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,716 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,716 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Off MBR,Shower Stall,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,476 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 240 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Oven/Range,Water Softener-owned,Washer,Refrigerator,Dryer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partial Finished
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Roll in Shower,Ramped or Level from Garage,Ramped or Level Entrance,Grab Bars in Bath,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price