Lovely 2-story bungalow on 1/2 acre. With Lake Onalaska across the street and a near by park this home provides easy access to outdoor activities, offers a serene atmosphere and boasts water views. Inside, you'll find a well thought out, functional design that maximizes space and natural light which add to the comfort and convenience of living here. This homes offers updated kitchen with stainless appliances and walk in pantry. You won't miss the meticulous care this home has seen over the years. This would be a wonderful place to call home for someone who values peace and privacy, yet wants to remain close to nature and outdoor activities. On top of the 2 car garage, you also get an additional 14x18 shed for extra storage! PFAS under DHS threshold.
Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
1,280 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,280 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Walk-thru Bedroom,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Tandem.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Sprinkler System.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price