Move right in to this majestic 4 level, 5 bdr., 3.5 bath home just 15 min. S. of Lax. . Kitchen offers lots of cabinets , dinette and lg. private dining room. Other features incl. main flr. master suite, 2 upper levels of bdrs., spacious liv. rm. and LL. fam. rm. leading to a massive deck overlooking the Mississippi River. A LL. bonus rm. offers character w/ original stone walls presently used as a craft rm. . An oversized 2.5 car heated and insulated gar.. w/ a kit. setup for entertaining. Enjoy the nearly level landscaped yard w/ original stone granary situated against the back woods line. Have you dreamed of a Bed and Breakfast? This could be the perfect setup in this small river town with access to lots of fishing, hunting and recreation.
Single Family, Farmhouse
3 Full/1 Half
4,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
4,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
De Soto Area
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 550 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partial Finished,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance,Ramped or Level from Garage,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Expandable Attic,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Stucco, Stone, Vinyl
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price