Over 150 yr. old quality constructed 4 level home overlooking the river just 20 min. from Lax. Seller has lived here for 40 yrs and states 28 '' walls w/ lots of updating. Kitchen offers lots of cabinets , dinette and lg. private dining room. Tons of liv. space in this well maintained 5 bdr. home w/ 3.5 bath. lg. mostly level part wooded lot w/ village amenities. Huge 2 level deck to enjoys the views of a nicely landscaped yard. Original stone granary presently used for storage. 30X36 Gar. which is heated and insulated and set up for gathering w/ a kit. w/ water . A must see! Most of the lower yard pictured is the neighbors, but most of subject yard is level.
Single Family, Farmhouse
3 Full/1 Half
4,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
4,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
De Soto Area
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 550 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partial Finished,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance,Ramped or Level from Garage,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Expandable Attic,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Stucco, Stone, Vinyl
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler