Come see this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home in a desired Holmen neighborhood. Very well kept ranch home ready for you to move right in. Main floor laundry, 3 beds and 2 full baths upstairs, with 1 bed and 1 full bath in the lower level. Large basement family area with gas fireplace and an abundance of storage space. You will love the garage entrances to both the main level and lower level. Enjoy the nice private deck off the dining room, along with an in ground sprinkler system. Brand new roof about a year old. House will be getting new siding. Still time yet to pick the color.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,200 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,700 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price