Conveniently located 3 bed, 1.5 bath walk-out ranch with attached 2 car garage near Hillview Baseball fields! This home offers an attractive floor plan on the main floor with a spacious living room (hardwoods and bluff views), eat-in kitchen (appliances included) 3 bedrooms and full bath. The walk-out lower level features a family room with a wood burning stove, 4th non-conforming bed/den, 1/2 bath and ample storage. Additional features include: partially fenced yard, 20x13 porch (pre-stressed concrete) off garage, additional storage off garage and under porch, mature trees and attractive corner lot with no sidewalks to shovel! This home has been in the same family since it was built and offers tremendous potential to build equity by completing some cosmetic updates and making it your own!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,336 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,336 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,168 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 546 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Full Size Windows,Partial Finished,Stubbed for Bathroom,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Free Standing Stove,High Speed Internet Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Stucco
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price