Noticeably well cared for over the years, this cozy family home is ideal for every generation! Enjoy the bright living room with vaulted ceiling, spacious kitchen and dining area, two bedrooms, one full bathroom and laundry, all on the main floor. The lower level was newly finished in 2017 with a very large family room, and full bathroom. The egress window can easily be separated to create a private 3rd bedroom or home office. Numerous expensive updates are done! (see list) Excellent storage space, and an oversized 2 car attached garage (epoxy floor). Also, if you love the sounds of birds and nature, you will appreciate the screened in porch. Quiet neighborhood close to shopping, schools and hospitals, with easy access to biking, fishing and skiing.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,550 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,550 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 950 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Other,Partially Finished,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price