Lovely twin home in a rural setting. Minutes from town and easy commuting, this home sits on the edge of the neighborhood overlooking farm fields in the back. The vacant lot next door offers additional privacy. The home has a grand feel as you enter into the living room with vaulted ceiling and open concept to the kitchen. The kitchen offers plenty of counter and cabinet space and a raised breakfast bar. The master suite features his and hers closets as well as sliding glass doors out to the rear patio. Finished lower level with a large rec room, full bath, and third bedroom. Additional detached garage with power and concrete floor offers room for all the toys or workshop. Bonus: A new buyer may qualify to assume the seller's 30 year fixed loan rate of 4.625%!!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,280 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
2,280 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,140 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,084 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price