Great home, small town living! 10 min from Lacrosse. HUGE yard with 12x16 hickory garden shed, 5 organic raised gardens, and 12x16 Deck. 4 bed 2.5 bath Insulated/ finished garage. Kitchen dining with vaulted ceiling, main level laundry with half bath. Entertain on 2 levels as Basement complete with family / theatre room, wet bar, egress bedroom & full bath ! Whole house pellet stove as back up heating & LP furnace. Root cellar, Brand new Air Conditioning unit! Everything is ready to go!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,400 Sq. Ft. (approx)
De Soto Area
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 960 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Other. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Vaulted Ceiling,Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler