Waterfront living at it's finest! Beautiful A-frame on the Mississippi River. Built in 2005, so much thought was put into every detail of this home. The exterior features cedar log siding, metal roof, & stone veneer. Relax on the deck while enjoying the views & sounds of your own private waterfall! Inside you'll love the river views from every level with windows from floor to ceilings. Kitchen features custom cabinetry, African granite countertops, and custom tile floor. Amazing main level master with en suite features walk-in tiled shower, dual sinks, air tub, in floor heat, and custom closet system. Walk out lower level has separate living quarters. Plus, there's a beach and boathouse! A very rare opportunity! .66 vacant lot next door is listed for an additional $395,000, MLS#1760008.
Single Family, A-Frame, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,243 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,243 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Electric Heating, Propane. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Ramps. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price