Beautiful Craftsman home with great curb appeal snuggled right in the heart of La Crosse! This property will stun you the moment you walk in with immaculate maple hardwood floors and its vaulted ceiling open concept. Plenty of living space with two BRs on the main and upper level, along with a 5th non-conforming BR in the basement. Kitchen features granite countertops, beautiful cabinetry and a Sub-Zero fridge. Main level master incredibly spacious with plenty of closet space and a huge bathroom. Main level laundry to boot. Top it off with a large family basement area...AND a bonus theater room in the upper level! Yearly HOA fees of $700 cover lawn, snow and sprinkler maintenance...maintenance-free living! 50-year transferable roof.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,736 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,736 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,444 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,292 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Security System,Vaulted Ceiling,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price