Crossing Meadows, Viroqua's most complete subdivision, offers city amenities, golf course access, & the feel of the country. The main floor open concept design features a gas fireplace viewed from the living room, kitchen & dining area. Granite countertops, hardwood & luxury vinyl flooring, & lots of natural light. A master bedroom w/ private bathroom & walk-in closet, a laundry/mudroom, 2nd bedroom, 2nd full bathroom, & a 3-season room w/ a private deck are all on the main level. This is one of only two townhouses offering a walkout lower level living space which includes a family room, bedroom, full bathroom, & lots of storage. 24'x24' garage. Currently, there's the option of acquiring lawn care & snow removal services for the low cost of $100 per month. Protective covenants apply
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,772 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,772 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,386 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Shower,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- ,Bedroom on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price