Welcome to 3125 Horton St! This home boasts 4 BD, 3 BA, & a spacious 3-car garage. The modern kitchen showcases Samsung stainless steel appliances, which complement the open-concept living area. The finished lower level offers endless possibilities for relaxation & entertainment (island with wet bar-ready for beverage refrigerator or wine cooler). With a LL den/office, vaulted ceilings & main level laundry, this home offers both functionality & style. The garage has been insulated & fully finished to add even more versatility to your space. The composite deck is perfect for making memories while entertaining outdoors with loved ones. If that not enough, you can even enjoy the convenience of a newly installed sprinkler system. Don't miss the opportunity to make this incredible home yours!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,770 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,770 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,549 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,221 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. .
- Finished,Full,Poured Concrete,Radon Mitigation
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price