Definitely larger than it looks. This ranch home has been tastefully updated and is move-in ready. Spacious livingroom with recess lighting, plus large windows to bring in lots of natural brightness. Designated dining off of remodeled kitchen with new cabinets and counters. All bedrooms are good size and have updated flooring. Modernized main floor bath is roomy and has skylight feature. Lower level family room is ample size, but can stay cozy warm with the wood burning stove. Bedroom in basement is big enough for a California king bed and had dual closet. You will not lack for storage in this home. Take advantage of 12 X 15 screened in porch that looks over fenced backyard. Home features updated windows, siding, flooring, lighting, water heater, paint. This home will not disappoint
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,072 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,072 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,248 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 824 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Partial Finished,Full Size Windows
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors,Skylight,Pantry,High Speed Internet Available,Free Standing Stove
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price