Classic colonial in the heart of La Crosse. Large fenced yard. Amazing Primary bedroom suite. There are bluff views from the upper rooms. Watch the 4th of July fireworks from your home. There is a pollinator garden outside the fenced in area for birds and butterflies to thrive. Newer baths, newer electric fire place and built ins in the the living room. Chef friendly kitchen opens up to dining room and family room. Open and inviting floor plan. Bring your ideas for this 1950s Fowler built home with an appreciation for the past and a vision for the future. This home is a must see with it's large square footage, large yard and it's many possibilities.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,772 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,772 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,580 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 750 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Full,Partially Finished
- ,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Electric Fireplace,Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price