This is an exceptional opportunity with the most amazing view of the Mississippi River area. Many recent updates including hardwood hickory flooring, kitchen cabinets & granite counter tops, ceramic bathrooms. Large dining room area plus dinette and island for bar stools. Master bedroom with ceramic shower, tub, double vanity & heated floors. Southeast facing living room with fireplace & fantastic windows to enjoy every season of the bluff colors & Mississippi River. Lower-level family room with walk-out, fireplace & more picture window space. 3rd bedroom, bath & den or 4th bedroom as you need. 2 car attached garage along with a 30x24 detached garage, close to 10 acres that welcome horses & sheds to keep your horse safe. Huge deck off back, oversees it all.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,340 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
3,340 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,140 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,Natural Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Slope and open
- Farm Type
- Crop Type
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Horse Allowed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price