Looking for a great twindo that can be main floor living? Look no further! This fantastic 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is waiting for you! Located on a quiet street at the end of a cul-de-sac, & backed up to the bluffs for your own backyard oasis. From your deck, enjoy the wooded area & all of the wildlife that comes with it! Open concept kitchen, dining & living room. Have your choice of main bedroom, as there are two main floor bedroom suite options! One w/a half bath & walk in closet, the other w/dual entry full bath & 2 closets! Or, turn a closet or 1/2 bath into main floor laundry. The lower level has the option of 2 bedrooms, or, use one room as a family room & the other as an office! Full lower level bath w/stand up shower, & another walk in closet! This home has so many options!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,608 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,608 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Dual Entry Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 958 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 650 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Shower,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Skylight,Split Bedrooms,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price